Thursday 4 August 2011

Climbing trees in palazzos...

I'm aware I've been neglecting my blog lately but I really to intend to get back into it at some point. I've put more items up on ebay if anybody's interested, I've got the ebay bug since successfully selling those wedges :)
See if you can snap up this sheer nude blouse for a tiny price (it's starting at 99p!) or get THREE of my turquoise sheild rings in one lot!



I'll end this with two summery images taken last week by a friend at Tatton Park...

lol, my feet look huge and hideous..

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous pictures, your trousers look lovely - dont think i would ever be able to pull them off as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of your outfit; those printed trousers are absolutely beautiful and your hair is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those pictures are beautiful! So summery + pretty, checking out your ebay as we speak Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing skirt!! and the last photo is so beautiful!

    would be a pleasure if you visit me on my blog too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those trousers are lovely, look great!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous!xxx

    http://stumbleduponablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete